Monday 5 March 2012

Sunday madness

I am so tired. Sunday's are tough! I continued my massive clean out effort and have made great progress although its still not finished. I finished the day with a trip into the city with some friends to go to a talk and wound up going to a great Asian steamed bun place on Russell St and then Brunetti's in Carlton (a Melbourne institution, you have to go there!).

Food on Sunday? A bowl of nutrigrain with light milk, a small BBQ chicken roll (marg only), a glass of orange & mango juice, a can of no sugar lemon squash, a single square of Cadbury bubbly chocolate, a sausage on brown bread with tomato sauce and a little onion, one steamed BBQ pork bun, a piece of Brunetti's apple strudel and a small bottle of coke. I also had about 1L of water.

I didn't end up walking on Sunday as I was so into my cleanup but I did definitely get a sweat going and I went up and down our staircase about 6 times with heavy boxes (so weight training done?).

I had a great night and need some sleep! I also seem to be another 0.4kg lighter, yay!

~Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment