Monday 5 March 2012

Mondayitis

Does anyone hate Monday with a passion like I do? It seems like the next weekend will never come! Going to bed in the wee hours of Monday morning really doesn't help so I will be having an early night tonight to recover.

I had very tasty if not completely healthy meals today. I had a combination (chicken, egg, pork, veggies, Chinese sausage) steamed bun and a BBQ pork bun for lunch. Buying them from the source instead of in a packet makes such a difference. Steamed bun heaven! I experimented this evening with a chimichurri marinade on my steak. I loved it but some others were not such big fans. Tasty tasty.

So today I had a glass of low fat milk, a tub of low fat yogurt, a chocolate biscuit, the two steamed buns, a small can of diet coke, two chocolate eggs, 1L water, a handful of no fat marshmallows, the marinated steak, mashed potato, steamed carrot, cauliflower & broccolini and a can of Pepsi max.

No exercise today (my Monday walking buddy is sick and I couldn't get motivated without her). Definitely have to do it tomorrow or I may as well give up all together.

I need a nap.

~Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment