Friday 2 March 2012

Oh dear! Pass the pizza

I have had a decidedly non-diet day today. Usually this would leave me depressed about how I have failed and would soon lead into a downward spiral of guilt that ended in tim tams and peanut m&ms. Not today.

I knew I would be having pizza for lunch today (we ordered it before I started this) and it helped to be prepared. I made sure I only ate until I was full instead of over eating and took the rest home for dinner. Not having it for dinner (or at all) would have been better sure but in the old days I could have polished off the whole pizza (it was a medium) in one sitting only to regret it half an hour later (cue guilt). Part of this process for me is to start listening to my body's cues and stop when I'm full. I took a step toward that today.

Ok, so here's what I ate today. A glass of low fat milk, a tub of low fat yogurt, a cup of tea with milk and one sugar, about 1L water, a medium cheese pizza, 4 pieces of garlic bread, a can of Pepsi, two cans of sugar free lemon squash, 4 Cheds biscuits.

So the bad? Pizza of course, the Pepsi, garlic bread and Cheds. No veggies or fruit, oh dear! The good? I didn't have any chocolate eggs!

I also didn't walk today but I'm planning on a walk tomorrow morning. Being Saturday I'm going to try for an hour long walk.

I'm off to drink a litre of water!

~Missy (still a kilo lighter!)

No comments:

Post a Comment