Thursday 8 March 2012

I am in love

I am in love. With a pair of boots. While I was linking the websites in my Cheap, pretty and plus size. Where? Part 1 post the other day I saw that City Chic were now selling wide calf boots. Any girl knows that knee high boots are the hardest things to buy if you have big calves. I do have a pair of great black knee high boots I got from Bennetts Boots a couple of years ago but they are too tight to tuck my jeans into. City Chic have these gorgeous tan knee high boots with buckles at the back. I LOVE buckles! I went in today and bought a pair (and some skinny jeans to go with them). Only problem is that they are actually going to be a birthday present for me next week so I have to wait until then to wear them. Sigh. I will probably demand them back before then so I can wear them this weekend.

Due to the boot shopping this evening I didn't walk but I'm ok with that. I hope to get in a quick walk tomorrow but I have dinner plans so I'm not sure how timing will work out.

I did ok food wise today. A tub of low fat yogurt, a box of dried apple & sultanas, a tiny bit of left over pasta bake, a bowl of home made chicken and corn soup, a small can of diet coke, 2 small chocolate Easter eggs, home made shepherds pie with steamed sweet potato and some cauliflower with white sauce, a can of Pepsi max and 1L water.

Obviously I could have done without the white sauce and chocolate but otherwise not bad.

Its a long weekend in Melbourne this weekend and in true Melbournian style I am celebrating it by going out everyday to something food related. The fact that its the Melbourne Food & Wine Festival this month means there is heaps of great food experiences on offer. Hopefully I don't gain too much!

~Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment