Tuesday 28 February 2012

Banned list

A friend of mine has something called a banned list. This is a list of foods she can't buy for herself. She can eat these foods (in moderation) if they are provided by others like at a party but she is not allowed to purchase them herself. Its pretty clever really. So I am starting a banned list, most of my weaknesses will go on the list and hopefully I can stop myself from buying them. I may update this list along the way and I will admit when I caved in.

The Banned List
  • Peanut m&m's - I love them like a mother loves a tasty chocolate and peanut filled child
  • Donuts
  • Flavoured chips
  • Tim tams - this one is going to be so hard, they are the best biscuits in the world
  • Full strength Coke
  • Take away food (I'm giving this up for lent but I'd like to keep it going)
  • Full strength Big M
  • Salami
  • Cake of any kind
  • Family sized chocolate blocks
  • Popcorn at the cinema
Ok, this is almost making me want to go out and eat everything on my banned list so I'll stop it there.

~Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment